Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Trip




My friend and I really expect this Thanksgiving Day trip. We are going to look around Chicago this time. As we know Chicago is the third biggest city in United State and it is also the shopping kingdom. We are so excited to this trip.

We have $500 as our budget. Chicago is near to East Lansing, so we decide to take train to Chicago this time. The total price of train of this trip is $64.2. We determine to stay in Chicago two days. My friends and I are going to share one room. We choose to live in a hotel called Rosemont Hotel O’Hare because its price is very appropriate to us. Its price is $67.15 per night, so the total price of mine is $67.15 because we share one room. The rest of money of my budget is $368.65. Therefore, I can use the rest of money to buy whatever I want.

I think my friends and I will have a happy trip in Chicago!

4 comments:

  1. ^ v ^ that is a great plan~
    I'd like to go Chicago too ~
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    enjoy ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is very cool, i hope you have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mohammed alwady said:
    Chicago is a great city. I wish for you and your friend a nice days.

    ReplyDelete