Sunday, October 4, 2009

My First Month in East Lansing


I was shocked by Lansing when I arrived here. I remembered that I had a really bad mood at that day because i lost my cloth at Chicago Airport then my luggage was delayed by Lansing Airport. I was so frustrated in the first day. We arrived at Lasning about midnight. I felt that Lansing is a small town when I viewed it though the window and I cannot see any high buildings and large mansions. I thought Lansing is a big city and it should be fantastic, however, it let me down in the beginning.

I arrived at Laning on the 28th, August and the dormitory did not open yet. I have to live in hotel named Super 8 and I made my first friend called Zhouying at there. Zhangyi is a girl who from Hangzhou,China. She sit beside me in the cab and we chatted for a while. Zhouying and I live in the same room at Super 8. We chatted a lot on that night, so we are friends now.

Now, I feel better than the first I arrived Lansing. I made some new friends here and they are all very nice person. I feel happy and warm when I stay with them. I am getting to use to live Laning now. Last week, my friends and I went to downtown Lasning for a day. This makes me feel that Lansing is not that bad as I though in the first day. I like my life in Lansing.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done. if you free, go my blog and write some, thank you. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so, too!! East Lansing is a small town. But this environment is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexis, you made me remind of my first day in Lansing. I was literally shocked because the environment was so different from the big cities i used to live. I worried how I would be able to survive, but now I like it. It's less stressful, less expensive, and people are really nice :) By the way what did you mean that you lost your cloth in Chicago? Did you leave your jacket or something? Sorry about that... :(

    ReplyDelete