There is a restaurant called Everyday in Grand River road, when you take No.1 Bus, I think you will see this restaurant. It is also very close to Super 8 Hotel. This restaurant is a Chinese restaurant and the boss is Cantonese.
My friend and I would go to there, if we miss Chinese dishes. Everyday’s meal is fit our appetite and its price is not expensive. Therefore, this restaurant is the best place to go to, especially to Chinese students. This restaurant is in the form of buffet at noon and you can order the meal as well. In the evening, this restaurant does not offer buffet. My advice is that you had better to go to there at noon, because it is really save money.
I hope you enjoy this restaurant. I strongly recommend this restaurant.
after look you article, i am very interested in the everyday restaurant, and i want to go there to eat.
ReplyDeletemuei muei, that is a nice restuarant, i want go there with you...
ReplyDelete*V* i like chinese food!!!!
chinese foo 万岁!!!
I agree with all the Chinese restaurants tien-tien the best in east lansing, but a change in taste is not bad, look at my recommendation
ReplyDeleteSeventh person mentioning "Everyday"! I already had dinner but I feel hungry already :) I am hoping that one day we can all go to the restaurant together and have lunch. It'd be fun! Lawrence - I think I have seen the same comment somewhere else...
ReplyDelete