
I live in Holden Hall in Michigan State University which is nearby Cheery Lane Village. I think Holden Hall has a modern dormitory. We have our own bathroom, so we can use it conveniently. There are two nice closets in my dormitory and I can put my clothes there in order. I also like the dormitory’s setting and I think it is appropriate. My roommate and I both have the private space to study. However, I do not like the bed. It is too high and small for me. Whenever I climb it, I am afraid to fall down. Although the dormitory is not very fancy and it is cozy to me. I like my dormitory in MSU.
you know what, i really like holden hall. it's very modern. i applied it at first time, but it didn't work...
ReplyDeleteYou are really lucky. Please maintain your good mood in order to avoid have the nightmare. You will not fall from the bed in midnight.
ReplyDeleteYou dormitory is very modern,but I can't live in there,I think it a pity
ReplyDeletei love holden too. it is very beautiful and modern.
ReplyDeleteI reallly enjoy the food of you hall...^_^
ReplyDeletei love holden , there is a big cafeteria in holden...*V* i like cheese cake there!
ReplyDelete