Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Party in MSU




















Last night, my friends and I went to International Center to look for some Halloween parties there. However, there was a boring talk show and we were really disappointed at that time. In fact, this is my first time to join the party at MSU but it let me down. Then some of our friends started to look for other parties. Later, we went to Student Union. Unfortunately, there was still no party. Maybe we were so passionate about this Halloween party. We were somewhat sad at the beginning then we kept looking for another party next to Grand River.

I just want to say that we were so unlucky last night. The party which is in an apartment was a private party, so we could not join them. My friends and I have to go to somewhere else to eat something. I think this is memorable event in my University life. My friends and I wore dresses when the temperature was almost 6°C. I was so frustrated in the end. However, there was something that could comfort me. I saw people diverse costume on the street. For example, Super Mario, doctor, nurse, police officer, Harry potter and so on.













4 comments:

  1. yes, last night the temperature is very low, and it is also very excited. i hope next year i can take the Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Saw you yesterdy in WUDONG restaurant~
    haha you joined in a wonderful party~
    i want to see your costums~
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in you photos, that's looks cool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cold outside. So i go back to my room. What did you do after that?

    ReplyDelete