My firends and I spent a happy Thanksgiving in campus during this holiday.I live in Nancy's dormitory these days. Sometimes, we play some games for example: poker and computer games. We all feel bored after staying in the dorm for a long time. Furthermore, we do not prepare enough food to eat. Unfortunately, we have to share a few food for there person. In the end, we go to my friends' dorm in order to borrow some food. Otherwise, we do not have food to eat.
Later, we decied to eat outside.Luckily,Peking is opened on Thanksgiving night. We were so excited at that time.We ate a big meal that night. In addition, we firends and I go to mall next morning and we all buy our favourite things in the end.
Although the campus is not crowded as usual, we have a happ holiday in the end.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha,we had a good holiday together!
ReplyDeletenext holiday we need to make a good plane!
Mohammed Alwady said:
ReplyDeletehaha!!! I think you spent a good time with Gusaichao. But you eed to learn more about how to prepare yourself to cook some food....