Saturday, November 14, 2009

My major in MSU

If you are admitted to MSU, I want to study Supply Chain Management as my major. Because I am not a outgoing person and I am willing to stay in a place to read and analyze data for a long tome. I will not feel bored about those data and I think it is interested to do this. Furthermore, I think the process of transporting the goods between company to company is fun. People should work out a sufficient way to transport their goods in a short time. This is really excited to do supply chain.

4 comments:

  1. *v*
    haha~ supply chain can be a interesting major?
    i think it maybe have a little bit boring...
    but if you like it i will surppose you~
    choose the major which you like best is the first important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Management....haha..you want to be an management??????? that will be funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I belive you can handle your major.... lol as it is also your interest you are sure to do it well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mohammed alwady said:
    I think you should save your opinion about your major. you should not trend to speech other people to change your major.Keep imroving your self to reach your desire. I SUPPORT YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete